Feline

Community Manager, Female, 23

Staff Member Community Manager

Back in business! Apr 2, 2019

Feline was last seen:
Apr 23, 2019 at 2:44 PM
    1. Lifhty
      Lifhty
      Dear feline, on this occasion I would like to know if you could return an acc (LilPuchas). What happened was that I was cheated in a tournament where the prize was rt, in this tournament I was the winner and gave my id and pass and get scammed by the organizer (iShower) and I would like to know if I could recover that account. By the way when I stole it was lvl 29. With the wait for a response a cordial greeting. :)
      1. Feline
        Feline
        Excuse me, but I am the wrong one to contact for account recovery requests. Please send a ticket to the support for such things. You also may try to use the account recovery feature from the website, next to the log-in.
        Apr 15, 2019
    2. HisoshiTH
      HisoshiTH
      I would like to know something to banned players will be given a chance to be in the rank or how will it be?
    3. TusKills
      TusKills
      How can I recover my account? my nick is: TusKills
    4. AtoR
      AtoR
      I warmly welcome the esteemed administrations
      -from this side the AtoR player (I received a ban on the MicroVolts Toy Heroes game) for reasons unknown to me, I am asking for an answer
      thank you in advance for AtoR
    5. iHax
      iHax
      Can you please pay me back the password ID in private
      1. Feline
        Feline
        I'm unable to recover account data. Please contact our support for such requests.
        Apr 5, 2019
    6. iHax
      iHax
      A preguanta ami my account was stolen from one day to another i yano entered nick Goldx3
    7. CoolerxD
      CoolerxD
      How can I recover my account? They blocked it for no reaso
      my account is called iHax
      1. HisoshiTH
        HisoshiTH
        What step amiguito they gave you, because it will be uwu, to already maybe by the snip hack or maybe by speedhack: O.
        Apr 11, 2019
    8. hugo rolando
      hugo rolando
      How can I recover my account? They blocked it for no reason

my account is called IHarLotI
    9. hugo rolando
    10. Feline
      Feline
      Back in business!
      1. 32GB likes this.
    11. Feline
      Feline
      Currently not in service!
    12. roei090
      roei090
      Hi, will the other characters in the game that have been removed that have been in the original microvolts be ever released?
      1. Feline
        Feline
        There are no plans on releasing the characters. NQ had the idea to move the game into a more fantasy direction by releasing these characters. We don't really like to move the game to such a direction.
        Mar 1, 2019
    13. yarineta
      yarineta
      Hello, please assist, haven't recieved confirmation email for my new account
      1. Feline
        Feline
        Please use an address that is not related to Gmail, or contact our customer support.
        Feb 15, 2019
    14. LSSilVeRSkyNet
      LSSilVeRSkyNet
      Feline , I would like to ask , my account suddenly got blocked when I'm going to login on the website , why?
    15. roei090
      roei090
      Feline what is the difference with the coupon and capsule dark chocolate melee? does only the coupon one have 2 colors?
      1. Feline
        Feline
        That's the only difference, yes.
        Feb 12, 2019
      2. roei090
        roei090
        that just makes me sad cuz I wasted my money on the melee to get the double color effect and now I know I don't get it even at level 7, this is very unfair. is there another way to get a weapon with a double color effect that doesn't revolve being lucky to participate in an event or to pay 150$+ to get 45 coupons??
        Feb 13, 2019
      3. Feline
        Feline
        There is no other way, sorry. Remember that these just are weapon skins / cosmetics that don't give you any advantage. Some skins only are obtainable by donating. You have to understand that the game has to make some profit as well, otherwise we wouldn't be able to keep the service alive.
        Feb 15, 2019
    16. roei090
      roei090
      Feline, is there going to be a different way to get heart chocolate melee without a friend or without fighting for it? cuz I have no friends that play this game. I am very sad since this is my fav weapon in the game and has been for more than 2 years, now that I finally see its achievable I can't get it anyway. Big disappointment... Hope you understand why I'm so sad
      1. Feline
        Feline
        Keep up your hopes!
        Feb 11, 2019
    17. hareldahan
      hareldahan
      hello i made account for this game and i can not log in its says your account has been blocked or suspended. what do i do? my account name is Hareldahan.
      1. Feline
        Feline
        Please contact the support if you didn't receive the confirmation e-mail. As alternative, you might try another email address that is not related to Gmail.
        Feb 11, 2019
    18. iM0bLife
      iM0bLife
      Feline rezolve with that lag on the server, i cant play normal game...i off all time my router.. rezolving and fix it... please. Thx.
    19. maiaptpt
      maiaptpt
      Feline say me day of end suspense
    20. maiaptpt
      maiaptpt
      Feline say me day of my suspense end
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 23, 1995 (Age: 23)
    Composer

Signature

Contact the Support | Send me a message | IGN: [CM]Feline