????

Discussion in 'Game Discussions' started by Takeoff, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Takeoff

Takeoff Member

Some information about the last two evenings when THO was unplayable ?

2. Kleimw

Kleimw Active Member

Why are you asking if the answer is all over the discord and everyone knows about it? It was DDOS attacks.
    Unless you want the staff to come and apologize here personally, but I hope it's not the case.

3. SuperBigSmoke

SuperBigSmoke Active Member

I mean, nojaman still made the tournament from yesterday count, saying it was the team's fault for lagging and not DDoS attacks. Maybe make nojaman apologize (to the players who played and were told they lost, when the lag made em lose)

4. Kleimw

Kleimw Active Member

Well he said that to 1 team, when they lost (that team), they said server was going boom boom since they were gaby's friends so, I don't see why he should apologize. To the other teams, yes, why not.

5. SuperBigSmoke

No shit they said server goin boom boom, it was getting DDoS'd. And i can confirm you gaby is not the one crashing the servers. If he crashes em he takes em off.
    Second of all your team started complaining when u guys were losing, due to "them lagging" and not the servers lagging. Funny thing is nojaman saw everyone warp, but ur team is in good terms with him, and blamed it on the team u were up against. Please dont try to deny since what im saying is the truth.
    Just lolz
    Oh and honestly just because someone is gaby's friend, means that they should suffer some sort of consequence or be ignored by staff etc? Ignorant way of looking at things but ok

6. SuperBigSmoke

Oh one thing, im not sure if ur team is in good terms with him, but nojaman saw what he saw, and that is everyone lagging.

7. Kleimw

Kleimw Active Member

My team on good terms with Noja? We don't even know each other, neither do we talk. If there's one MOD I'm in good terms with it's Astro.
    As for the DDOS I know it wasen't Gaby since it wasen't going down. Still when they lost they did want to ask Gaby to crash the servers, he just didn't do it.

Second, everyone was complaining due to lags, my team is no exception. As Leader I just asked everyone to calm down since we had friends in the other team, we said "gg, it's a shame the servers are like this, but gg, no hard feelings! Go onto the final!", and that's it =).

Third, he just said it was on them since we had 50 to 200 ms, and they had players with 500-800 ms.. so they had more lag issues, it's normal. In no way did he deny that the servers we're lagging, it was plain obvious.

Fourth, never said Gaby's friends = Trash, no one even knew they would say that or act in a non fairplay way. I'm just saying they don't deserve apologies for wanting to crash the server, don't you agree? If they acted normal and said GG, I would also take their defense and request an apologie.

Fifth, next time don't assume I'm trying to say stuff that I don't specifically write, and try to make me look bad for it. You went overboard because you thought I was acting badly. I wasen't, I was very fair-play during the tournament, and it makes me sick someone assuming otherwise without being there.

Regards'

8. SuperBigSmoke

One thing i want to remind you. Yes i went overboard, but ur 3rd statement "no way did he deny" he clearly did, saying stuff like "its your teams fault, you were lagging" which really made it look noja was helping u guys

Other than that, have a nice day

9. Takeoff

Takeoff Member

I dont have discord and nobody speaks about this on forum , so . And about apologizing ,yes i really want the staff to come here and atleast say a sorry for the ,, unpleasent events '' in every big game this happen . This is the only game in which the relation STAFF - PLAYERS is 0 .

10. Kleimw

Kleimw Active Member

If it was 0 do you think there would be a protest? Or that they would listen to toxic players wanting to get unbanned? Even, they work for free. They have to deal with this kind of posts / discord messages everyday, you can't expect them to be everywhere.
    I also, strongly advise you to get discord, as it is easier to reach staff members there.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  11. SuperBigSmoke

Do you even know why they were protesting...

Takeoff and Izaier like this.