Bonuses

Discussion in 'Ideas & Suggestions' started by Lorain-Sachiko, May 6, 2019.

?

Would you rather

1. Weekend bonuses

2. Suggested bonuses

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Lorain-Sachiko

Lorain-Sachiko Member

I would like to ask for these bonuses instead of the weekend bonuses:
    • Better single wave rewards (perhaps to obtain coupons from them, inside a box with a low chance of winning x1 coupon)
    • EXP bonus on accessories, and MP bonus on parts and set. (credit to Kyum)
    • VIP system bonuses for RT users (which essentially aren't much but are still something)

Note: I'm re-suggesting stuff to make them more requested and thus give them more spotlight, if you have suggestions as well you're more than welcome to state them and I'll mention them up here as well.

Last edited: May 6, 2019
    ZurumiYukasa, Myksu and Ivantchii like this.
  2. Myksu

Myksu Member

• I agree but I'm still rather sceptical about the VIP system. I believe that RT users should be rewarded in a way but giving them a title as a VIP sounds a bit too much, it could possibly make MP-Players feel neglected - it's just a personal opinion though.

Ivantchii and Ariel like this.
  3. Ivantchii

Ivantchii New Member

rlly need better reward in single wave than actual one !

4. Wish

Wish Trial Moderator Staff Member Trial Moderator

I know what you're saying, it's very difficult to improve my account without spend any money on the game.
    Some players who do not spend money on the game, of course they will not have the same benefits and bonuses as the others they spend.
    I'll try to make this post reach our team.

5. Makyahton

Makyahton New Member

I agree with you, but i have to dissagree with your saying that Coupons should be given out for Single wave, You see, Coupons were added in a way to show that you bought er, such as the vip title u took up, instead of the vip, we got coupons for spending rt, and the system is okay that way. rt users gets to show off their cool weapons and sets, thats no better than the regular weapons, actually, some of the coupon weapons are worse than some of my csd weapons.

Thanks for reading! :)

Ivantchii and Wish like this.
  6. Takeoff

Takeoff Member

First two points are good but the last with VIP isnt cuz RT players are already advantaged why to give them more of that ?

Wish likes this.
  7. Makyahton

Makyahton New Member

The simple answer is: You can simply get the items u can with rt, with mp, the only difference in gear being color. Thats all, so theres not really any advantages.

8. Neko

Neko New Member

sure, you definitely can. however, stating that RT users don't have an advantage is blatantly incorrect-- how much do you have to play to earn an amount of MP where you can buy unlimited items? people who can afford to buy RT don't have to put in that effort to play the game, therefore making them advantaged. it's easier for RT users to obtain items.

9. HDR

HDR Member

Well, people who buy RT have the effort of earning the money in real life to get an in-game currency, which also supports the game in question, should ToyHeroes be a "Pay to Win" experience? No. No game should have that "mechanic", but RT is a rare thing to get, especially if you don't earn money by yourself.
    I do agree that "Free to Play" or players as a whole should have more stuff to do in order to get in-game rewards such as quests/missions and good Single Wave rewards.

10. Neko

Neko New Member

if you wanna go that route, that's also not necessarily true. plenty of people sponge off their parents, whereas others who actually have jobs may not wanna spend RT. f2p players shouldn't be punished for choosing not to spend RT, but naturally that's how it always ends up :")

Wish likes this.