Capsule Machine and RT Shop

Discussion in 'Game Discussions' started by Real Myra, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Real Myra

Real Myra New Member

I dont understand why bother to get more weapons to the game if they all have the same stats, 5 different bazookas with the same stats as the ADV series, its just pointless. And If you look in the RT shop, barracuda has the same stats as the ADV-Pepper and can only be purchased for 30 days.(???)
    More examples:
    Bazooka Gone Insane having 750 power. (???)
    ADV Pepper being better than hyperion.
    Gabriel overall stats.
    And also, coupons can only be obtained through capsule machine, however, with this kind of capsule machine, I dont even bother getting RT just for coupons... I liked the system much better when each weapon had unique stats..
    Please tell me what you think down in the comments :|

2. Cyrax

Cyrax Trial Moderator Staff Member Trial Moderator

Maybe everyone want to make sure to have that specific weapon which will become rare at the future, like white weapons, that's my opinion.

3. Riot

Riot Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Weapons are thought as skins.
    Do not apply the system used in Microvolts Surge to compare the two games.
    In ToyHeroes, weapons are thought as three different types: Pepper, Hornet and Sherlock. The example for the rifle.
    That goes for every weapon.
    Each weapon is related to one type, and they are all skins.
    Also, keep in mind that, God weapons are not thought to give the owner any advantage in terms of gameplay.
    God weapons, keep their price, because of their style, since they are unique weapons, regardless their stats.
    So, in ToyHeroes you are not going to get a Hermes in order to use it spamming in each room, you are getting it because of its unique style, that differentiate them, between every other weapon in the game.

Real Myra likes this.
  4. Real Myra

Real Myra New Member

Hey @Riot thanks for the reply, accordingly to your answer I supose the capsule skins shouldn't be leveled up.. Because if you have to level up a "skin" all the way when already having a level 9(for example) doesn't make sense for me. How can I go get RT for a skin If when I use it I will be at disadvantage, I could just use my levelel up weapons and be happy, It triggers me a bit but maybe it's just me that doesn't agree with the current method.

5. madsen1

madsen1 New Member

Would love to be able to use the weapons as actual skins, and only have to worry about upgrading 1 weapon, and then use whichever "skin" I want