ChatSystem *~{colors}~*

Discussion in 'Ideas & Suggestions' started by Cyrax, Jul 11, 2019.

?

Which color would you prefer to be choose for members chat?

1. Orange

2. Violet

3. Blue

4. White-blue color like (skype icon)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyrax

Cyrax Active Member

Hello, heroes!
    I have a wee proposition that I would like to share with you confidently, with your support, it can get implemented

We played this game for years, many versions, most of them have the same things. but since you are reading this now then you preferred THO and so did I, but here is why "change" we humans get bored easily and surely none of us want that to happen maybe scanty suggestions like this can make things better

My suggestion is to change the color of the chat to something instead of white, I will put votes with various colors and we as members have to determine what color we actually want

Hello, heroes!
    I have a wee proposition that I would like to share with you confidently, with your support, it can get implemented

We played this game for years, many versions, most of them have the same things. but since you are reading this now then you preferred THO and so did I, but here is why "change" we humans get bored easily and surely none of us want that to happen maybe scanty suggestions like this can make things better

My suggestion is to change the color of the chat to something instead of white, I will put votes with various colors and we as members have to determine what color we actually want, Implementing this should be easy it will take much effort.

All the staff colors will not be included to maintain the order and peace in the community

YukiGasai likes this.
  2. Slate

Slate Active Member

It would look really bad any of these colors, cuz mainly with white all the staff team chats colors stand out more.

3. Cyrax

Cyrax Active Member

Thanks for your opinion! @Slate

4. Izaier

Izaier Active Member

I think the best option it's the white (Like now)

5. Cyrax

Cyrax Active Member

Thank you free your opinion!

6. Takeoff

Takeoff Member

Mhm i would like the everybody makes dumb suggestions and nobody gives a f about hacker color .

7. Feline

Feline Community Manager Staff Member Community Manager Game Master

I'm sorry to break this idea, but that is technically not possible to solve (statement from the tech team). The chat color seems to be hard-coded and only the original developer of the game (currently Masangsoft) could do such changes. This also goes for the staff roles.

8. Cyrax

Cyrax Active Member

Alright, thanks for your efforts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.