Cinematic Experimentation V.2

Discussion in 'Media' started by Myksu, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Myksu

Myksu Member

• I've struggled a bit with the editing since I'm not much of a specials on that topic but I tried my best.
    It's more of a showcase really, I even included raw cinematic shots so you can have a better look on things.

• I tried implementing my own style as I was adviced to.
    • Improving slowly, making sure I use less and less presets overtime.
    • This is just hobby stuff, don't want to claim I'm a professional just because It's something that hasn't really been done to MV/THO yet.

Bitmap 3 confirmed?

2. Swe

Swe Active Member

yes yes bitmap3 soon :D

3. Myksu

Myksu Member

It's not like I will release it *wink wink*

4. Swe

Swe Active Member

hehe

5. Kleimw

Kleimw Active Member

Magical, good job dude, looks soooo sick

6. Myksu

Myksu Member

• Thank youuu! I feel like I'm improving so I'll try to produce more after I take a short break

7. Dex

Dex New Member

nicely done ^^

8. NojaMan

NojaMan Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Great work! I would like to share you some ideas and maybe implement them in your cinematic.

9. Myksu

Myksu Member

• Can't say for sure if I'm actually planning another Cinematic, but if so I wouldn't mind hearing your ideas or wishes.

10. nobody

nobody Guest

I mean, COME ON! Make him directive designer, y'all! (@Feline )

Bitmap 3 confirmed? That is an understatement! More like Forgotten Bitmap. Or something like Wrecked Bitmap.

And dude, you can be very proud. I may be able to say that THAT is the one of the sickest productions I have seen, related to H.A.V.E Online.
    One more question - did you really do that all by yourself? And if you did, then I really suggest you to keep moving forward in that direction and get a bigger public community. You need like, a patreon-site with supporters ready to promote your sick productions, dude! It is unfair! We, despicable human-kind, need more!!!

11. Myksu

Myksu Member

I do everything myself, I sometimes use some presets here and there to cut some time but I'm hoping to establish a decent knowledge in every aspect (Such as; Editing, Animating, Camera-Flow, Rigging, MAP-Design etc.). It may have seemed like a relatively childish Idea to me but I somehow felt like I could pull off something that is decently presentable even though there are clearly flaws and quirky mistakes flowing around in my work.

12. Ody

Ody Active Member

Agreed with nobody.
    I don't know how you create the maps on your edits, but if you find a way to create such maps for the client (it's possible) that'd be a complete new thing.
    And by the way, your skills are far above any editor MV has ever had.

13. nobody

nobody Guest

Mistakes? I have been around the editing-industry and etc., and I can assure you that your productions definitely overpower your pros over your cons(if there even are any). The idea of having yourself always improve and always critiquin' yourself is also something I admire about you - it will definitely allow you to progress to even higher standards and better production.

Ultimately, I really like you! - and your production as well. Keep going knowing that I'll secure your ass(back) around this community - you have just earned yourself a lifelong supportive patron, and there are more to come!

14. Izaier

Izaier Active Member

How much time do you spend on this? Really amazing mate.

10/10:p:p:cool:

15. Myksu

Myksu Member

It took around a week to make everything, I'm glad you like it (;

Izaier likes this.
  16. Myksu

Myksu Member

I just customize the maps with already pre-existing assets from the game itself and some selfmade meshes which I made in Cinema4D. Technically it is possible to create the map and use it in the Client, the problem however is that I use different software to create them and the file format is different too. It'd be a hard process to convert everything, not sure if it's worth it. Plus I do everything myself, I may sometimes use presets to cut time but it still takes days to make everything. I think that'd totally overwhelm my time-investment.

17. dragonelthau

dragonelthau Member

exporting is not complicated you just need the tools for it

18. Myksu

Myksu Member

I never said it's complicated but there are some maps which glitch out when exporting with a certain program. Problems mostly occur due to me using over/around 5 programs which sometimes have compatibility issues.

19. dragonelthau

dragonelthau Member

i meant exporting to nif

20. Orphenx3

Orphenx3 New Member

Your cinematics videos lighten up my mind on this old montage:

This was one of my favourite montages that I've seen,you have the same or even higher capability of Meako,would like to see something similar to this or even better,you can get inspired by the clips,and adjust them with the 3d cinematics,making them more (real) "in terms of the chars" (since I can clearly see the charaters that you use in the editing do not resemble the situation you're trying to create,or simply the animation they have isn't that real,but it's cool enough!).

I must say,continue with your work,if you have time to spare of course! Have a pleasant day.