Cinematic Experimentation

Discussion in 'Media' started by Myksu, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Myksu

Myksu Member

• I haven't seen anybody else do this, well maybe something similar but not completely. I've experimented a bit, and in the end I did achieve a relatively decent result but I'm still far away from perfecting it. So please if you have any advice or helpful tips tell them. Don't be afraid to criticize.

• It has a soothing effect on me so I thought I'd share. It doesn't contain a lot of action, hopefully that isn't a problem.

YukiGasai, Wish, Kro and 5 others like this.
  2. Maya

Maya New Member

Advice?
    You're amazing and keep doing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I wish you the best!!!;)

Ivantchii likes this.
  3. Myksu

Myksu Member

• Hah, thank you thank you - I appreciate the kindness. But yeah I'd like to improve so maybe somebody can give advice to small details

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
    Maya likes this.
  4. Ivantchii

Ivantchii New Member

wwaaaaw

5. Myksu

Myksu Member

6. stanc3d

stanc3d Member

never seen such 3d animations and edits for Microvolts before. Truly amazing work. Wish you could add some clips with the 3d work. That would compliment so much more your amazing animation and edits. You're on an whole other level than any past video editor mv/tho has known. love your work and hope to see more.

7. Myksu

Myksu Member

• I'm truly thankful for your words and recommendation, not sure if the compliments are a bit overexaggerated but I appreciate it anyway. I've already experimented with using gameplay and cinematics to produce a high-quality edit but It's hard to find footage that is higher than 60 fps which can be edited. It's not much of a problem, more of a preference but who knows even though I didn't plan on making more of these I might rethink it though if the feedback is right.

8. Kleimw

Kleimw Active Member

What improvement? I've never seen any type of work like this on MV/TH and I'm one of the gramps here, bravo!
    Find yourself a mate and start doing a montage, with such cinematics, I'd be a huge hit!
    I can provide you clips and work with you as I've done some montages already, just contact me and let's get to it =)
    (Discord: Kleimw#1754 or via forum), once again, good job!

9. Swe

Swe Active Member

he once made a "mini" montage for me also good job nick :)

Izaier likes this.
  10. Myksu

Myksu Member

• Thank you for the compliments, I'm glad to see so many people like my work. It is indeed possible to make an edit but things on my end require a lot of time to make especially when starting from scratch. Yet I'm not rejecting the idea so I might try my hands on something. Thank you again also for being open about providing help with Material to work with.

• Yeah, I still have some old edits flying around. I do love looking back sometimes and seeing whether I improved or not. I do feel like they should stay unpublicized though, (I don't mind if you share them.)

Swe likes this.
  11. Izaier

Izaier Active Member

Mate... REALLY AMAZING

You have talent, keep growing up and doing what you like!!! All my congrats!!

12. Myksu

Myksu Member

• I'm glad you enjoy my work, of course I will keep doing it since so many people seem to like it. Thank you. :)

13. Kleimw

Kleimw Active Member

Dude, join in with a guy, make a montage, and make those sort of cinematics for the intro / outro / kills cams
    It will be godlike

14. 32GB

32GB Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Wow, this is very good! Looking forward to seeing more!

15. Myksu

Myksu Member

• I'll see what I can do, if you'd kindly send me footage (If you want.) then I will possibly include it.

• Thanks! considering the feedback I'm definately going to work on more.

16. Kleimw

Kleimw Active Member

17. Kro

Kro Member

Beyond words, the only advice is : add your own touch, I know it's rather troublesome or inconvenient. but it'll change the way of it, doesn't have to be something flashy/fancy. but it'll show a better outcome (not saying this is ordinary) You got skills, put them to the limits, champ!

18. Myksu

Myksu Member

• Okay this is actually helpful, thank you for your words. I will definitely try to expand my own style when it comes to editing or cinematics, what I take from your words is that you'd want me to show more originality, the personal touch that you mentioned being something unique that stands out and truly represents me as the editor/creator. Of course that is quite hard especially because I have nobody to base of this type of workflow but I will surely try my best to improve. This was my first Cinematic type video in THO/MV so who knows what the future might hold. Thank you again

• I didn't want to make this public but I'm currently already experimenting on stuff, this might interest you.

Wish likes this.
  19. Kleimw

Kleimw Active Member

It's really cool working with you! And even as a preview it is, like I already said, god tier! I'll be here to support you if you need anything, take your time, a month if needed! Excited for the release! ;)
    P.S: The 3D pandora you modelled to represent me is awsome!

20. Myksu

Myksu Member

• Aye man, I gotchu. I'll keep trying my best, I'm not sure when I will do the complete edit but hopefully I can keep you pumped.