How ?

Discussion in 'Media' started by Takeoff, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Takeoff

Takeoff Member

How ? Just how i am supposed to play vs players like this ? I recognize that i am not a good meele player but a normal one , but man that distance between us isn t about skills . Yes he is almost 250 ms and he lagg , but the question is : Why players from NA plays on EU server ?

This time at least don t close my thread and answer me ( STAFF MEMBERs ) .

2. nobody

nobody Active Member

Range on melee is like power on Hermes - an all known fact that still haunts the Melee community + the laggers and others already making it harder to create and define a rank for the melee player's part.
    As every other suggestion put onto this game, here is your answer; Deal with it.
    And next time you wonder why your post gets deleted, then realize on which part of the forum you are posting on. I won't share my erect penis on general discussions, right?

3. Takeoff

Takeoff Member

All of my posts are about laggers , hackers , and THO problems in general ( not about what you said ) , because i consider that this game ( if big problems willl be solved ) can be No 1 . But there is no interest , instead of telling me to ,, deal with it " better help this game , try to motivate the staff to make something for this game , because not the STAFF controls this game but the players .Well , is easier to hate than to support .

4. nobody

nobody Active Member

I don't think you are understanding me either. Everyone knows that this game could have major potential for a ranked spot of MMORPG games - in fact, it did hit it in 2011 for top MMORPG games - number 1 :)
    The reason why it isn't anymore is because the so-called developers and the staff at hand of the game, cut the cord between the community and themselves - in other words, they have stopped their communication and their teamwork between their own community, and in return they get a horrible outcome - as we have seen already. If you still don't get what I am trying to say then try using an example as basic as politics; There is the state and there is the people. And the nation is made up of the people. So ultimately, If you don't listen to the people, how do you expect them to listen to you? That is also part of the reason why a lot of people share the tone of an upgiven community at times.
    But at the end of the day, people returning equals the fact that they still have hope, and they still want the game to prevail and do progress, but here is where a saying supports the dramatic situation; "You can't help someone who doesn't accept it". We obviously keep preaching about better suggestions everyday to the staff and developers, but what helps if they won't accept the help?
    As you can see, my futile and minor presentation should make you understand the main ongoing issues at hand.

To conclude: Even though the community has a very sarcastic and dark-like tone, it isn't like people wish the bad for the game. It comes from previous letdowns of the developers and other staff members letting our help down. So why keep on requesting, when they won't accept our help in the first place? That still doesn't mean people has given up - some are just more passive in their opinion and support concerning the game. And that also counts for yours - you can't scream your problems out in the public where no one gives a damn - or acts like they don't. Just go with the flow, ugh!

thnotice likes this.