looking for professional ToyHeroes Online Editors

Discussion in 'Media' started by thnotice, Dec 4, 2018.

1. thnotice

thnotice Member

im looking to make a montage until next year and i would like someone who can do it professionally to do the editing part for me. Clips and Cinematics will be sent with the highest resolution possible in the game.

I wont be scared if i have to invest some money into the work of the editor so dont mind private messaging me :
    Discord: notice#0808

or just comment on the post and we'll figure out how to communicate.

be sure to hold some work of yours ready so i can see what you are capable of and to know that i wont waste my time ^^.

thank you all for your answers

2. FrenzyCake

FrenzyCake New Member

I don't know for editors, but if u need sick clips (no scopes, trickshots, flicks and insane multi kills) DM me :)

3. nobody

nobody Active Member

4. Huxerion

Huxerion New Member

not sure if ouwned still does these but he was the best of the best at editing. examples:

5. nobody

nobody Active Member

Sadly, he left us a long time ago ;(

But if you were to try to connect to ANY old MV editor - really tryhard -, then you should try to get in touch with these:
    T3C - only did a few, but his experience on editing is far from our understanding!

Ori - deleted everything a long time ago

Typerion - this guy actually deleted all his monstrous edits, so ******* sad

He also made other extraordinary edits such as Habits and the part-tages he made that really blew everyone away in the previous community.
    Radd - so did this legend
    So, he has no edits left basically, as they are deleted or just lost in social media somewhere, but he used to make these sick edits and once made this well known Clantage for the pre-known clan called Lame. He was really good y'all.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    Good Girl likes this.
  6. kris

kris New Member

i still talk to pablo a lot, hes still around but i dont think he has any interest in doing clips anymore
    meako isnt t3c thats just a community channel, it's an alt by an editor called sin1ster he quit editing long time ago
    ori gone
    typerion had huge ego i think hes doing fortnite content now lol
    radd was pre good yea

7. thnotice

thnotice Member

thanks to everybody that replied and i will look forward to cooperating with the ones that have attended yet and those that got called out by @nobody . d: