Mini edit

Discussion in 'Media' started by Florian, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Florian

Florian New Member

Hope you enjoy

2. HDR

HDR Member

Gotta love them 60

3. PolarBeats

PolarBeats Member

4. thnotice

thnotice Member

try to get those black screens after the kill happened and not 1 ms before. use actual clips with more then a double kill. sync isnt bad and i like the music.

5. nobody

nobody Active Member

I am sorry to say that you didn't execute that well..

Great song! But you messed it up with the syncronization, which was barely there..
    Great quality clips! But why chose such sad clips? Doing an edit you don't just show off your editing skills - matter of fact, you are displaying your all over skills and experience as an MV player, and you did not approve me of that! You launched more rockets than actual bullets...
    What was the black coverage for? It did not make any sense for me to actually have that on your edit. What was it supposed to do? And here is a fact about add-in back/fore- grounds: Don't ever make it bigger than the actual edit - it is supposed to compliment the edit, not drown it.

Aside from the mess, I actually liked the sounds you used and put in. The thought as well I liked. I see how you were trying out a rascal and amusing edit with the song, beat and etc., but you just didn't execute well and the ideas you had, as I mentioned in an other thread - you take the risk: It is either going to benefit, or the opposite.

I am sorry to say that you didn't really execute well, but I hope you will take the criticism as something constructive and not as something judgemental, as my intention is not to waste time and criticise.

Wish you luck on further edits in the mere future :)

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
    thnotice likes this.
  6. roar

roar New Member

Looks like good start, but you have to work about better kills , good luck