[Official] Go for the Goal!

Discussion in 'Events and Tournaments' started by Flexouz, Jun 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nightingale

Nightingale Member

This is the story.
    You first got DQed for using an accessory. That was Gigs’ decision.
    Then, somehow Flexouz got involved and decided that you should rematch. (I repeat, Flexouz’s decision).
    Then, I heard about Flexouz’s decision, and I thought it was not a right one (like pretty much everyone else except your team, obviously), so I contacted him personally.
    I explained to him that your team had broken a rule: “accessories are not allowed”, “Any violation of the rules will get you disqualified”. On top of that, I had told him that an ES had already made a (right) decision, and the tournament had even kept on going after that, yet he still decided to give your team a second chance.
    From my impression, Flexouz got wrong information, or misunderstood the information which lead him to make a wrong decision.

Flexouz had eventually understood my arguements (thankfully), and made a recalculated decision.
    Hope you finally get it.

AegonVII likes this.
  2. BrunetikaAnna

BrunetikaAnna Member

let me fix that for you

3. Nightingale

Nightingale Member

I don’t know why they performed those “tests”. It has nothing to do with me or with my team, and nothing to do with the decision that was made. Not gonna lie, I did try to use cheats as an arguement for your team to get DQed, but that didn’t work because we didn’t have proof.
    Yes, mistakes were made, but you have to understand that mistakes happen. I was just trying to make the situation right (right in my opinion and many others’...). Call it whatever you want. If the decision to let you rematch would have been the final decision, many more people would be upset over this tournament. Right now, I only see you upset. Which is understandable, sort of.

4. Nightingale

Nightingale Member

I can send you the entire conversation. I did not make up anything.

5. BrunetikaAnna

BrunetikaAnna Member

so u agree that you told him random bullshit
    ha!

6. Nightingale

Nightingale Member

That wasnt my main arguement, and that is not random bullshit. At the end of the day, you got dqed for using an accessory. NOT because you cheat.

7. BrunetikaAnna

BrunetikaAnna Member

the only reason you told flexouz random bs is because u know me and admin beat you 20-0:)))

8. Linley

Linley Well-Known Member

why you still argue? you're an idiot for using accessories when it clearly says in the rules that you can't

XXXTentacion, Flexouz and Nightingale like this.
  9. BrunetikaAnna

BrunetikaAnna Member

i forgot them on, and in the meantime i asked the host "is my set ok? it says full speed and every weapon" and he said yes and started 1 second after

10. Nightingale

Nightingale Member

First of all, you cheat.
    Second of all, I truly believed that a mistake had been made, and turned out I was right.

11. BrunetikaAnna

BrunetikaAnna Member

dont u sometimes feel sad? i have constant 40 fps on a dual core pc that barely runs chrome and i still beat u every game and you think im cheating XD

12. AegonVII

AegonVII New Member

Trying to argue these people is like arguing with a brick. There's really no point to this discussion. They know they're wrong but they're not gonna back down.

13. BrunetikaAnna

BrunetikaAnna Member

like u and ur friend when u told flexouz bs XD

14. Nate

Nate New Member

I was on the main thing, brunetika we told you speed set and all weapons, that's it. We didn't tell you that you should use accesories we didnt even look.DQ for accesories and breaking the rules.

Nightingale likes this.
  15. Nightingale

Nightingale Member

Literally has nothing to do with anything

16. ERASEYOURSOCIAL

ERASEYOURSOCIAL New Member

so somehow he gave us a second chance beacuse of Anna’s accesory malfunction (which didn’t affect the game course at all beacuse she didn’t used bazooka ) and you and your team decided to REFUSE to play against us beacuse you knew you’d lose , instead you tried to use the line of hacking to get us dq’ed , when that didn’t work we got dq’d on the reason that “Admins aim SEEMS a bit off” , on top of that wasting 3 and a half hrs on a tournament just beacuse the STAFF can’t decide is unacceptable . My team had extra rules just beacuse you felt that you might lose , this also applies for Jori’s team . The way this tournament was handled is ironic , waste of time , stress and injustice . I’m still waiting for an answer from an official who will clarify the situation , my main questions are : 1.Why did my team had to replay and get dq’d after 1hr beacuse you refused to play? 2.Why my team was supposed to be tested 2 times ? 3.Why was my team required to record the games and show you ? 4.Where was Flexouz ( the one who organized this whole event ) when the sitation was heated ? 5.Why did I get the answer that we were dq’ed beacuse “admins aim seems a bit off” (screenshot) 6.Why were Event Supporters not responding to my questions they did not like? 7.Where is some official declaration after the event has ended ? Flexouz sees all this and doesn’t respond 8. Why did we have to wait 3 1/2 hrs just beacuse the STAFF could not decide what to do? ( changed their minds 5 times )

BrunetikaAnna likes this.
  17. SoLetsBegin

SoLetsBegin Member

Roses are red, violets are blue, there's always someone complaining about a tournament

18. ERASEYOURSOCIAL

ERASEYOURSOCIAL New Member

im 600 km away from home at a festival and I wasted 3 1/2 hrs at this tournament bc they were incompetent so stfu

19. Nightingale

Nightingale Member

Did you even read what I wrote

20. SoLetsBegin

SoLetsBegin Member

Roses are red, violets are blue, do you think they would care for an opinion coming from you?

MYTHQuake likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.