Repairing and MP changes

Discussion in 'Game Discussions' started by Runate, May 3, 2019.

1. Runate

Runate Member

New update, new shit to complain about yay

Pros:
    You can finally buy your CSD weapons in the shop and they will be unlimited
    New server
    Cons:
    Every item needs to be repaired. You got it with RT? Repair. Capsule? Repair. Shop boxes? Repair. Everything requires a repair after every match now.
    Increased MP capsule prices. They used to be 2250 now they are 2990. It was already difficult to get MP without going no-life on the game , with the increase in prices and the addition of indiscriminative repairs it will be even more difficult.

What do you think about the higher MP cost of the capsule? Was it a good idea to implement the repair thing? Why and why not

zach likes this.
  2. CoolGuy

CoolGuy New Member

I agree with your opinion. Every weapon has to get repaired is the worst thing they did so far. It is sooo stupid...I spend a lot of money and only accepted this system because I used only capsule weapons, but now...fkin hell. I will quit this game. It is no fun anymore...I don't want to waste my mp by repairing waepons. It is totaly random, why does even a system like this exists ? Just to take our mp away.
    Doing this with mp weapons was totaly fine, but repairing all weapons doesn't make sence. The paying player should have taken advantage by not repairing it. In this case, they just want to take our mp to make us more play. I want to tell you something. There are some people which even have a life outside in the real world. We can't play 24/7 THO. Even in MicroVolts we didn't had to repair all weapons.

Ivantchii, Kuah and Ariel like this.
  3. Blacklisted

Blacklisted Member

In my experience, I played for 10 games and only had to spend 1,000 MP in repairs. It doesn't seem that bad.

4. zach

zach Active Member

excuse u...not when u play with spicy or awesome...no honey..
    sets like spicy and awesome take up to 400 MP after a 30 min match...
    les do some maths, in 30 min match u get around 800-1k MP(without MP events cause aint nobody gonna play only every 2 weeks for that), out of that,400 ish MP goes for spicy/awesome/..., ur left with 400-600 MP and lets say u pay 100 MP to weapons (according to ur 10 matches-1k mp) so that means u get 300-500 MP for A HALF AN HOUR GAME...does that seem 'good' to you?further on, to spin once in MP capsules you'd need to play around 6-7 matches of 30 mins each, which is 3-ish hours...bih?!?!??!?!??! just NO, its dumb and thats all.
    its bs...just bs, besides what I just said above, I bet everything(2.9k from 2.2k for 1 spin and repair for every weapon ever) is to 'balance' you being able to buy csd wep for 30k MP..30k..yes..no, its really unbalanced and stupid, how long would it take me to get 30k MP when i get 300-500 MP for a 30 minutes match...?(for 500 MP per match I'd need 60 matches of 30 mins which is 30 hours...LOL NO BYE)

5. Blacklisted

Blacklisted Member

CSD life is the good life.

6. zach

zach Active Member

yea especially when you have to play for days to get just one weapon...mhhhhhm

7. Blacklisted

Blacklisted Member

Or play for an hour to buy a 7 day weapon, play for 7 days without blowing more than 14k for the rest of the weapons to buy unlimited ones at the end. Rinse and repeat.

Most of my level 17+ accounts have 4-5 unlimited weapons already due to the addition in the shop for them

People with no MP are usually the ones who spin 20 on Anesidora knowing there is no luck and that the capsule is geared for RT

8. zach

zach Active Member

well sorry but not everybody can casually just play 7 days like a madman for a weapon...no ty

9. Makyahton

Makyahton New Member

The game shouldnt change just because you cant play for 7 days, sure, the mp is hard to gain, but im constantly at 30-40k mp, i dont go under or over, sure, i have all the weapons unlimited, but im upgrading my weapons all the time, i dont play daily, i play like 3-4 days a week, and only for a few hours. And thats not because i dont have the time, its simply because its not fun. But, the mp increase in spinning was a stupid decision. The game shouldn't have to change for the benefit of players who play 2 hours a week, but rather the people that can play about 20 hours a week. Doesnt that seem fair? people that invest alot of time, should be the ones awarded more than the ones spending 2 hours. It only seems fair.

Thanks for reading! :) Have a good one.