Some ideas that I honestly think should be implemented.

Discussion in 'Ideas & Suggestions' started by Forgotten, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Forgotten

Forgotten Member

Ok this is kinda controversial but I think it should be done.

1. Remove tank, speed, bullet armor and explosion armor completely. So the sets, parts give only visual advantage, not actual competitive advantage. Also I think the characters should be a little more faster by the default if this will be implemented.
    2. Add accessories by the default. By this I mean add them on every character so people can choose which one to put on for example shotgun/sniper, also it would be cool to see a change on the characters after so many years
    3. Everything in shop should have option to be bought for permanent amount of time (Including accessories). This is really confusing, especially for the new players. Also it makes no sense to me that MP and RT weapons are still in capsule after so many capsule items have been released.
    4. Bazookas and Grenades should have 1 max rocket per reload I don't know what u say but this is common sense and current situation with a spam in-game is just insane especially if u play without a tank. Every single decent player will agree with me on this one. Also there should be a little delay when u pull out the bazooka/grenades so u like half a second. Okay this one is probably the easiest to do and honestly idk why this isn't in the game already.
    5. Buff the basic weapons a little bit. It should be a little bit weaker than normal MP weapons, not like this. At least it's my opinion.
    6. Sniper should 1 hit no matter what.
    Everything I said comes from a player a player who plays this game for like 9 years. I know every single thing in this game and also my kd 2.61. Tell me if u agree with me on this one or not. I also have a few more ideas for the future of the game, but that's much harder to implement so I'm gonna save that for the future (if this is implemented).

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    Good Girl and TheTrusted like this.
  2. Forgotten

Forgotten Member

3. dragonelthau

dragonelthau Member

probably the only thing that'd be worse than "skin-based weapons"

4. jones321

jones321 Active Member

#sniper1hit

5. TheTrusted

TheTrusted Active Member

Agree with everything!! That will balance the game so much, and that makes it way easier for new players to play the game.

Forgotten likes this.
  6. Good Girl

Good Girl Member

The idea of a one rocket bazooka/ grenade system held my attention, because I already though about this idea before.
    The logic of the game wants to limit custom stats and tends towards a more balanced system, so I totally agree with this idea.

Buff the basic weapons is a interesting idea too, and goes well with the game's logic too : less handical and penalize for new players and then more balance in fight.

I understand your last idea and it goes with the fact that you want remove stats of every set/parts for characters.

I really want to hear about your ideas for the future and about other things.

7. DjeBeNa

DjeBeNa Event Supporter Event Supporter

Don't touch my "Pocket rocket" :);)

For the rest there is a good idea

8. Takeoff

Takeoff Member

First we need to F the hackers . :p

Kyum and DjeBeNa like this.
  9. zach

zach Active Member

yas