ToyHeroes Montage

Discussion in 'Media' started by ShadowRazeHD, May 11, 2019.

1. ShadowRazeHD

ShadowRazeHD New Member

Hey Toyheroes players or mv i could say i upload before a few months a toyheroes montage if u can watch it and tell me what u think it will be alot for me Thank you!!
    Was lvl 66 in Mv...

Last edited: May 13, 2019
    Ivantchii and Wish like this.
  2. nobody

nobody Guest

I wanna know something: Was this an edit? Or was it a bunch of recorded clips put together?

I'm sorry for putting it this way, but I guess someone had to give you the rightful critique. I really like your gameplay though. You seem to have what most people refers to as 'skills', so no worries!

3. ShadowRazeHD

ShadowRazeHD New Member

Yeah it was edit i edited the video close to a few days i think .. i was level 66 in the real mv game and i saw this game live agian but different name so i came back :D , still sad that mv is closed btw my last mv name was dadipro3 too , was in funnysplash , played this game like 5-7 years. Thanks for the replay but i edited the entier video and didnt just put clips together.

4. Kleimw

Kleimw Active Member

Your cuts are kinda rough on the vid, they don't pass a good vibe to the spectator while watching to be honest.
    Also, no need to follow hammy on his video style, I saw you got the music from his montage aswell as the idea to make some player cinematics, find your own style it would suit way better and people wouldn't think you're an hammy fanboy.
    Sorry if the critique hurt you but, someone has to give the bad news.

Regards lads'
    Kleimw

5. ShadowRazeHD

ShadowRazeHD New Member

Thanks for the replay i didnt really check hammy music in his montages i just remembered that i loved this song and choose it to my video its a good music for mv montage i think just why i choose it .. second the video was hard to comparing the clips to the music the exact same time that i wanted it too be so yeah ..Thanks for the replay again and ur honest

6. YukiGasai

YukiGasai New Member

Oh wow! You're a badass sniper. :eek:
    Nice video, I'll leave my like.

7. ShadowRazeHD

ShadowRazeHD New Member

Thanks Mate :D

8. pepperoni

pepperoni New Member

Very well, you can improve your edition and the result will be 100x better. ;)

9. ShadowRazeHD

ShadowRazeHD New Member

Thanks :D was vs you yesterday with ForeverYoung Nice carry btw xD :D