What do you think about the Plaza?

Discussion in 'Game Discussions' started by Lair, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Lair

Lair Member

Hello ToyHeroes community,
    Some of you will definitely get the word 'Plaza' from Microvolts
    must have heard before. Personally, I thought it was a cool thing and was disappointed that it was removed, where you could just stand there or talk to people like being in a room. But it still belongs to the lobby and was freely accessible. I would like to know if you have any interest and how the staff-team sees this. If it is even possible to bring it back. Just write your opinion about it and leave a like if you want to resist it.

What is Plaza?
    Plaza was basically part of the 'lobby' where you could move freely and access the menu or the Capsule machine.
    Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/nbez3x
    Of course you could also go to the lobby list in the normal way and do it there.
    What does she look like? If you select the game mode: 'Squaremode', the default map is the former 'Plaza'
    Of course there were some bugs and mistakes but would not it be worth a try? I'm sure the community would like it. Of course, one should note that it would be better to have only equipped the 'Melee' so that players are not annoyed by the spamming, an alternative would of course be that all weapons have no bullets.

Should you find questions or mistakes you can write me on Discord: >u,シ#2124
    Notice: If you want a more detailed explanation you can of course ask.

And if you have additions that I have not mentioned here, whether good or bad, just write in the comments.
    But I ask you in your testimony nonetheless to remain objective, otherwise I have to report them Unfortunately.

I wrote this text with the Google translator because for me it is the easiest and fastest method, should that somebody do not have to fit you will not follow this post.

Regards,

Nunu

Nori likes this.
  2. NojaMan

NojaMan Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hey Nunu.
    The idea was already disscused, but you came up with more details and this makes me express my opinion about it.

First of all, we should talk about pros and cons.
    What are the pros and what are the cons?

Pros: - The plaza is a good place where you can talk to a player in your face and see who he is (because you can walk with the character in the plaza).
    - You are able to contact a staff member faster since you see him in the lobby.
    - The design is better and that makes the game more interesting.

Please let me know if there are more pros to add.

Cons: - The plaza would be extremly laggy.
    - The hackers would crash the plaza.

This is my opinion. I agree with implementing the plaza, but there are some consequences too.

Best regards,

NojaMan

3. SuperBigSmoke

SuperBigSmoke Active Member

About your cons.
    It would be laggy if people would spam zookaz sure, but other than that your average 16 player room is like the plaza...+ more players and - the spam
    Your average intelcore pentium would be able to stay in it, it would just take longer to load, thats all.
    2. "Hackers would crash the plaza" Hackers (not hackers but booter kidz) would crash normal lobby anyway. Or make it extremely laggy.
    Your cons can be fixed and/or they woudnt affect the game so much

4. HDR

HDR Member

There was never a time where you could shoot in the plaza that I'm aware of, you might be thinking of that other mode.

5. Kleimw

Kleimw Active Member

I see we old gramps can't get enough of old MV can't we? We should defenitly try to implement this as for the majority of players, it's new and could refresh the game a bit.
    As @NojaMan said there are cons but, why not give it a 2 week trial? From an update to another? Doesn't hurt to try!

Regards'

zach likes this.
  6. SuperBigSmoke

Ik, but was quoting what noja said about spam that it would be laggy(since it was one, but obviously you woudnt be able to shoot but it was one of his point[the fact that it would be laggy])

7. SuperBigSmoke

Totally agree

Kleimw likes this.
  8. zach

zach Active Member

i wonder if anyone cares about what goes on in the forums,I mean polls, ideas and what not, how many of them have we seen get implemented? hmmmm

9. Takeoff

Takeoff Member

+1 And if i am sayin that relation staff - players is 0 i am in big trouble . Lets focus on something that can change the game for real , what about a better anti-hack protection ?

10. nobody

nobody Guest

I can't stress enough about the fact that I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove this feat and how it was one of the few genius implementations of the Surge update.

Now, as seen in this trailer:
    The 'Plaza' is seen in the start of the video until 00:37(ye, pretty neat - especially with the booming community, it became a sort of hall of fame as well, which was just one of the major benefits of this gorgeous so-called 'Plaza')
    I also can't stress enough about the fact that there was this other implemented new 'Party'(1:33-1:35) and 'Clan' battle appearance(which is seen in the start of this infamous clan-war posted by our good ol' pal hammy: (00:00-00:03) - I mean, let's be real: They are fucking sick! Especially, imo, the clan-war appearance. I mean, come on! It makes the clan-wars THAT more epic!

Glad I am able to come back to this great, nostalgic memory. Would be much more happier to see it coming back alive, in live action third-person! ;)

11. YukiGasai

YukiGasai New Member

I loved interacting with the players on plazza, btw it made the game heavier for me. ;(